Sunday, October 11, 2015

Life of a homeschooler
Chapter 2


            In our family routine in the morning, we do many things. First, we have a bit of breakfast. Who wouldn't, right? Then we do a little program called Xtramath. On Xtramath, we do timed exercises in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The program helps with timing and proficiency. Next, we gather round the living room and watch a show called, CNN Student News. The television show is a ten minute broadcast of commercial-free current events. On the show, the anchor, Carl Azuz, randomly selects a public or home school name out of the roll call transcript page on CNNStudentNews.com 

Then, in the last few minutes of the broadcast, Carl Azuz cracks about as many puns as possible that relates to the previous news feed. Lastly, all of us work on a free home school website called allinonehomeschool.com

On this site, we select our current grad level and work our way through until we pass into the next grade.Currently, I am working on the English 8 portion of the website because of my poor grammar skills. When we are done, we are free to entertain ourselves. I entertain myself by playing my banjo and harmonica, then I would practice my writing and write this blog here. I look foward to writing more. The next chapter is about why sundays are fundays. God Bless!


Oswaldo Alan Graf

2 comments: